Tuesday, November 10, 2009

November 6th- The Drive Home

This last Friday I went home to see my grandmother who had just had her eye replaced.  She was going through a hard couple of days and so I decided to go home for the weekend.  On the drive home I was bombarded with media through the radio.  Normally I would listen to my iPod or CD's while driving however, I forgot my iPod in Fayetteville and my CD player would not work.  It was a nightmare.  So for the three and a half to four hour drive i would listen to any radio stations that I could pick up in my car.  Throughout the car ride I picked up several different stations most of which were country or talk radio.  Once I passed Joplin, MO though I picked up a religious music station that was blaring the words of Christ right through my speakers.  After that I enjoyed the sounds of silence for the next half an hour until I got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment